Friday, April 27, 2012

Change Your Life

I know every objection you’re going to tell me.
I am too tired.
The kids are driving me crazy.
I’m too busy at work.
My commute is too long.
I’m too scared.
There is just isn’t any time.
While it might not be a lie that all of these things are true, you are telling yourself a lie if you think any of these things can keep you from actually living the life you dream of everyday.

“Real Eyes, Realize, Real Lies.” – Unknown

But, you have to believe that there is a way and you have to power to take action.  Otherwise, you’ll blink and one day will turn into 30 years and the next thing you know, you’ll be retiring from the same job you’re at now. And I’m not talking about taking action for one day, I’m talking about taking action everyday, over and over again, consistently for a long period of time.  Because that is the only way you will make progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment